Consultation fees are free of charge however, we do require a deposit of £25 to secure the booking, this is then redeemable against any treatment booked or refundable should you decide not to proceed. Deposits will be taken at the time of booking and email confirmation will be sent to you.
Your deposit will be forfeited if you fail to attend or cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice.
A £50 deposit is required to secure your treatment booking. This is taken at the time of booking and will secure your appointment for the requested treatment. This deposit is redeemable against the cost of your treatment along with the above consultation fee. In the event that an appointment is cancelled, deposits are refundable unless they are within 48 hours’ notice of the appointment slot.
Failure to attend your appointment or if cancellation is made in a time less than 48 hours prior to your appointment, any deposits will be lost.
Appointments are confirmed by us via email once the deposit has been paid. If a deposit has not been received, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment.
The cancellation policy is in place as a courtesy to both our practitioner and other clients. Giving notice will enable us to re-schedule your treatment to a more convenient time and also allow us to free up time for other clients waiting to book their appointment.
We request 48 hours’ notice for the cancellation of any appointment.
Failure to give at least 48 hours’ notice for the consultation or treatments will result in a forfeit of your deposit. Late arrival resulting in your treatment being cancelled or re-booked will also result in forfeit of your deposit.
Treatments cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice that are part of a course of treatments will automatically be deducted from the course total.
How Can I Cancel or Re-arrange My Appointment?
You can cancel or re-arrange any appointment by calling the clinic on 01527350401 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is your responsibility to ensure we have acknowledged your alteration and this will be confirmed by an email from our system with your new appointment slot. If this email is not received then you must take it that we have not received your request and a further call must be made until confirmation is received.
Please be advised that we require a minimum notice of 48 hours to cancel a consultation or treatment.
Our Refund Policy
- 3D Body Sculpt will refund or swap any unopened products returned to us in a saleable condition with an original receipt, and returned within 30 days from purchase.
- Unfortunately, opened products cannot be refunded.
Treatments and Packages:
- Deposits are refundable if a cancellation of the appointment is made more than 48 hours’ notice prior to your appointment.
- Refunds will be offered in full on deposits made for consultations that do not transpire into a treatment.
- Unfortunately, you will be liable to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the initial treatment price, minus any costs of a treatment element already taken place on a pre-paid course.
- All pre-paid courses must be used within 6 months from the date of signing the consultation form/or from the date of the first treatment.
- We do not offer refunds on special offers that have fallen out of the offer period.