What Are Under Eye Bags?
Under eye bags are a build up of fats and fluids and are a cause for concern for many people. Due to their location there is no hiding them, and even the best makeup can’t disguise them.
There are several possible causes for under eye bags which range from lack of sleep, a high-salt diet, hereditary implications and ageing. I’m sure if you’re reading this then you would have already done several Google searches to discover the causes and determined which category you might fall in to.
Traditionally, there are only a few options available which specifically tackle eye bags. Those being:
- Plasma skin tightening
- Tear trough filler
- Surgical removal (blepharoplasty)
Whilst all of these options are valid in their own right, there are negative points attached to them.
- They can be expensive! Treatment costs can vary depending on your location but it is typical that plasma pen skin tightening can cost anywhere from £250 upwards for one treatment. Likewise, tear trough filler can cost £299 upwards whereas prices for blepharoplasty can start from an eye-watering £3500!
- Downtime. Depending on which treatment you choose from the above list there will be an element of downtime. Tear trough filler has the least with the risk of bruising and minor swelling. Downtime with plasma pen is slightly more severe with a burning sensation after the treatment has been administered which usually subsides within a few hours, swelling around the eyes, but most noticeably will be the brown carbon crusts left on the skin which cannot be covered with makeup to prevent the healing process from being compromised, and which take from anywhere between seven to fourteen days to fall off. Lastly, is the downtime you will experience from surgical removal. As blepharoplasty is an invasive procedure, you will experience major swelling, bruising and discomfort for which it is advised that you take a week off from work to recover.
- Risk. Like any treatment or procedure there will be an element of risk, the effects of which can range from minor to major: Allergic reactions, scarring, and in rare cases – blindness. Risks are very often overlooked and waivers signed, if you pardon the pun, within the blink of an eye leaving no leave to recourse should an adverse reaction occur.
So, What is Blepharonat?
Blepharonat was created by two UK scientific developers and is the world’s first topical gel to remove under eye bags and minimise hoods. It flushes the build of fluid retention (or fat) from the under eye bags within just 5 days!
The gel is applied to area, covered and left for up to half an hour. It’s a simple and as painless as that! Depending on the severity of the eye bags multiple applications may be required but generally results can be seen from the very first application and this mind-blowing product achieved a 98.6% success rate in clinical trials. Equally amazing is the fact that this product is not restricted to in-clinic use only and can be used at home.
FREE in-clinic treatments available here!
3D Body Sculpt offer free in-clinic Blepharonat treatments, where you will receive a full consultation and taken for your first session. Before photos, and measurements will be taken and the product applied and left for twenty minutes. This will then be removed, and an initial after photo taken, before you leave you are given enough Blepharonat product for you to continue the treatments at home for the proceeding four days.
Spaces for this free treatment is limited and therefore subject to certain criteria and conditions as shown below:
- You must call, email or private message via social media to register your interest. Please do not attend the clinic without a pre-arranged appointment.
- You must send a photo of your eye area with your initial request for us to be able to determine if you are suitable to receive the treatment.
- If you are successful an appointment will be mutually agreed. You must attend your appointment on the stated day and time, it cannot be rearranged. Due to the popularity of this free treatment and the therefore limited availability, if you do not keep your appointment an alternative will not be offered and you will lose your place.
- Model consent & release for before and after pictures must be given in which you authorise the pictures to be used for promotional purposes across all platforms.
** We respect every person’s right when it comes to model consent and understand that they might not want their pictures used on social media, website and promotional literature, as such you are more than welcome to book an appointment to have eye bag reduction treatments in the clinic at the normal cost of £50 per session. Alternatively you can purchase a bottle to administer the treatment at home, as shown in the details below.**
I Don’t Live Locally – Can I Purchase Blepharonat To Use At Home?
Absolutely! You can purchase Blepharonat directly from Liquid Lipo Laboratories website using the link below, currently on offer for £69.99 (RRP £99.99) at the time of writing this.
Enjoy an extra 10% off your purchase by using the code SEPT10NJB at the checkout here